Web Engineering Service:
Time Now Ltd. conveys sky-scraping website design and development, tailor web application development, and advanced web programming. We merge our rock-solid business domain experience, technical expertise, enriched knowledge of enduring industry trends and quality-driven delivery model in order to expand nonstop web solutions that further prove our capabilities.
Our Web services works on few basic processes:
- Formulation of the crisis.
- WebApp necessities analysis
- Architectural, navigational, and crossing point design
- System execution using specific languages and tools coupled with the Web
- Configuration management, quality control, and maintenance mechanisms are established early.
Web Application Categories:
- User input
- Database access
- Data warehousing
Web App Enabling Technologies:
- Component-based development
- Security (encryption, firewalls, etc.)
- Internet standards
- Web programming tools
Web Process Model:
- Goals and objectives, scope for first increment
- What is the motivation for the Web App?
- Why is the Web App needed?
- Who will use the Web App?
- Informational goals
- user's intention for using the content
- Applicative goals
- ability to perform tasks within the Web App
- Estimate project cost
- Evaluate risks
- Define finely granulated schedule for first increment
- Define coarser schedule for subsequent increments
- Establishes requirements and identifies content items
- Content analysis
- content provided by Web App is identified
- Interaction analysis
- use-cases developed to describe user interaction
- Functional analysis
- usage scenarios used to define operations and functions applied to WebApp content
- Configuration analysis
- Web App environment described in detail
- Content design and production tasks are one thread
- Architectural design, navigation design, interface are the other thread
- Page Generation and Testing:
- Content and technical designs are merged to produce executable web pages
- Testing exercises Web App navigation, attempts to uncover errors in applets/scripts/forms, and checks for environment incompatibilities
- Customer Evaluation:
- Each increment of the Web App is reviewed
- Changes required by customer are applied to next increment
Web Best Practices:
- Take time to understand the business needs and product objectives, even if Web App details are vague.
- Describe how users will interact with the Web App using a scenario-based approach.
- Develop a brief project plan.
- Spend time modeling what you are going to build.
- Review models for consistency and quality.
- Use tools and technology that enable you to construct the system with as many reusable components as possible.