TimeNow e-Learning is a Paid Learning Management System, online training program designed for students, entrepreneurs, and small-business owners to develop their IT and business skills anytime, anywhere. It will runs on a Cloud infrastructure to ensure maximum accessibility for users around the world. Many academic businesses are using Learning Management Systems (LMS) to increase the asynchronous learning with the development of exclusive classes and mobile learning surroundings. Moreover, the focus is set to motivate the idea of anytime-anywhere existence of guides to the students. TimeNow e-Learning can control clients’ courseware, monitoring their success as well as across all types of exercising actions. A number of segments are included within these items to provide and handle instructor-led synchronous and asynchronous online exercising depending on learning item technique. Such web-based software services allow staff to create and handle course content, as well as share and view any student efforts. Colleges and other teaching organizations are gradually switching to VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) items to save the time of trainers, especially when they are also involved in research and management. Online environments applied in education usually involve the use of learning management systemsVirtual Learning Environments.
Some of the features are:
Tutors are expected to display sensitivity to group interactions and progress, or the lack thereof, and to respond within an online interaction at critical moments in which their mastery of the subject and ability to explain it is requested by the learner or in which the learner makes manifest errors. They are more likely than strategic tutors to be employed in one-on-one interfaces. Asynchronous tutoring allows a tutor to convey insight into strengths and weaknesses of a learner's work. Synchronous or live tutoring can provide help at the moment the learner becomes conscious of a problem and logs in.
Private online tutoring service
In general, academic online tutors are available through various virtual learning environments to help learners answer questions on specific subject matter, to help in the writing of essays, and to assist with research. Offerings vary from sites loosely associated with campuses. TimeNow e-Learning can act as private tutor where the students can ask questions, they can get their necessary help regarding relevance of the action.
Strategic online tutoring
TimeNow e-Learning tutors do more prior planning, including determining the number of learners per group and membership. Smaller groups are more likely to cultivate trust, whereas a larger group provides for greater heterogeneity and promotes interaction and task achievement. Six is reported to be the smallest size for good online work, and fifteen is the maximum for full participation. For strategic online tutoring, full participation depends upon robust connectivity and efficient use of bandwidth to guarantee full participation.
Design for group learning
The prior design of online activities, sometimes known as e-activities, is one aspect of strategic tutoring. E-activities promote peer group learning and result in less online tutoring time. TimeNow e-Learning have the following characteristics:
- it can optimize student engagement if they are authentic and relevant learning activities;
- it can take any form of structured participative group work online; and
- It is based on one key topic or question to make online e-moderating easy and to provide motivation, engagement and purpose.
It is an effective learning tool if it has an illustrative title, a stimulus or challenge, involves invitations to learners to post messages, is carefully timed, has postings to which others can add, and summaries, critiques or feedback from the e-moderator.
Other required features are:
Courses,Community,Mentoring,Educators,Help,Assignments,Chat service,Feedback,Forum,Quiz,Survey,Group discussion .
TimeNow provides software & service solutions for Educational institutions too. We offer complete software and application solutions to solve your total virtual and financial needs for universities & educational institutions. We specialize in automated software’s & applications, databases.
Some of the features are:
- Virtual educational assistance. (Virtual Teacher).
- Virtual Classrooms.
- Audio visual learning through automated interactive systems.
- Virtual Monitoring and Evaluation tools.
- Computer lab and high end tool introduction setups and development.
- Lab Content Development; Electronics and VLSI lab content development (Analog & Digital)
- Collaborative learning
- Leaning content management system
- Virtual course curriculum development system
eBanking: TimeNow provides software solutions for financial institutions. We offer complete software and application solutions to solve your total banking and financial needs. We specialize in automated software’s & applications, databases, Virtual HR etc.
Some of the features are:
Customers can perform non-transactional tasks through online banking, including –
- Viewing account balances
- Viewing recent transactions
- Downloading bank statements, for example in PDF format
- Download periodic account statements
- Viewing images of paid cheques
- Ordering cheque books
- Downloading applications for M-banking, E-banking etc.
Customers can transact banking tasks through online banking, including –
- Funds transfers between the customer's linked accounts
- Paying third parties, including bill payments (wire transfer)
- Investment purchase or sale
- Loan applications and transactions, such as repayments of enrollments
- Register utility billers and make bill payments
- Virtual HR & Managements system
- Financial institution administration
- Management of multiple users having varying levels of authority
- Transaction approval process
- Financial institutions and Businesses will also be able to offer
- Personal financial management support, such as importing data into personal accounting software. Some online banking platforms support account aggregation to allow the customers to monitor all of their accounts in one place whether they are with their main bank or with other institutions.