TimeNow brings rich insight to the processes and values of government agencies through its experienced resources, process and partners. Our Public Sector Practice aspires to build enduring customer service relationships with the leading public sector organizations and to help them address their most pressing technological and business challenges. By drawing on our private sector experience and by working with partners and technology companies, we enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of government IT Systems to better fulfill their mission to the public. The Public Sector practice of TimeNow is a fast growing, focused organization serving both local and national state.
In today's world companies need to track competitive dynamics, market demands, and advances in technology to compete and thrive in their sector. TimeNow consultants draw upon years of direct, front-line experience in a full range of industries to help customers harness change and boost performance. To help customers to realize ROI on their IT investments, TimeNow has adopted to a practice based approach to provide the required tools, best practices and experts to our customers in solving day to day problems. Private Sector Practice of TimeNow is made up of individuals dedicated to turning life lessons, strong relationships and industry knowledge into value for customers.
- Online e-Service (i.e. e-Learning, e-Health, e-Banking Etc.)
- Document Management, Workflow & Archiving Solutions
- Process Management Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management Solution
- Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
- Financial System
- Business/ System Analysis & Design
- Software Requirements Analysis, Elicitation, Architecture and Business Process & Workflow
- Software Integration
- Policies/Processes Reforming and Management
- Capacity Building & Training
- Data Migration